Bobbie studied Design and Illustration at Brighton Art College, now University, achieving a Dip AD (BA)
In 1991 Bobbie went back to study, gaining an MA in Illustration and Animation at Kingston University., followed by completing the BATS (British Animators Training Scheme) the following year.
Bobbie has had over 30 books published with publishers such as Penguin, Ladybird, Hodder and Stoughton and Andre Deutche.
At present Bobbie is working on various book and interactive projects.
- 2005 -11 Working on various projects in film and Illustration
- 2000-2004 Developing and making 'Willo the Wisp' series 2
- 1995 - 2005 Working on various film Productions (see Filmography)
- 1995 passed BATS British Animators Training Scheme at MOMI
- 1993-1995 Achieved an MA in Illustration and Animation at Kingston University
- 1991 Chosen by the British Childrens' Book trust as one of 10 Best Illustrators for 'Grizzly Tales for Gruesome Kids'
- 1990 Shortlisted for the Smarties Award for 'Grizzly Tales for Gruesome Kids', which won the Childrens' choice category.
- 1980s Working as a Children's Book Illustrator.
- 1975 - 1978 BA in Illustration and Design, Brighton Art College (now University)
- 1974 Henley Grammar School 3 'A' levels